Take $5.00 off this item.
SkyBound 14ft Trampoline Net for Trampolines using 6 Straight Poles or 3 Arches
- Fits trampolines with 14ft diameter steel frames
- Fits 6 straight pole trampolines with pole caps that have a “coffee mug” style handle (or 3 arch style enclosures)
- Fits Jump Zone brand trampolines that were sold at Academy and other popular retailers
- Attaches to your mat using the included ropes to weave through net and mat’s v-rings
- Full 6 month warranty from purchase date
Replacement Trampoline Nets by SkyBound
- This listing is for replacement nets only (poles are not included)
- Each net is designed to fit specific models of the most popular trampolines and to meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications
- First, using the illustrations in the listing, identify which style of safety enclosure system best matches your trampoline
- Second, measure the diameter of your trampoline’s steel frame (not your net)
- Finally, count the number of steel poles your enclosure system has (or arches if applicable)
- SkyBound’s replacement trampoline nets are guaranteed to fit your trampoline’s safety enclosure system perfectly and are backed by an industry leading warranty
- For help identifying your specific trampoline’s enclosure system, contact a member of the SkyBound Customer Support team
How To Measure Your Trampoline Net – In 3 Easy Steps
Identify Your Enclosure ‘Style’
Different brands of trampolines use different safety enclosure ‘styles’. This is important because trampoline nets are designed to fit specific styles. Use the chart below to help you identify your specific trampoline’s enclosure style.
Measure the Frame Diameter
Rounding to the nearest whole foot, measure the diameter of the frame of your trampoline. (example: 13 foot 11 inch diameter frame would round out to 14 feet.
Count the Number of Poles (or Arches)
Count the number of enclosure poles extending from the frame of your trampoline. If your trampoline uses an ‘arch-style’ enclosure system, count the number of ‘arches’.